Thursday, September 22, 2011

Irrelavent Thoughts

Oh wonderful, another person has created another blog to share more thoughts on life. And surprise, surprise, they are being sarcastic about it!

In all seriousness, I am just another university student (college for people in different regions) venting their thoughts with an online outlet in the hopes someone will respond to their vaguely unique perspective on life. I should really stop writing this while watching 30 Rock; I'm starting to channel Tina Fey. Blerg.

I digress. This is just a short list of some of the things I may rant about in the near to I don't give a crap future:

- Zombie Apocalypse (plans, weapons and zombie defense in general)
- Other things that I will hopefully think of

So yeah I haven't thought this through that well and I just wanted to create a blog to be able to say "Hey I have a blog". So yes, I want to sound like a chauvinistic hipster. Did I mention I wear glasses? Oh yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment