Sunday, April 15, 2012

Things I've Learned This Week

Warning: Most of these are going to be related to drugs (and when I say "drugs" I'm either referring to anaesthesia or very strong painkillers, not those other crappy kinds of drugs "cool" people need to be awesome in order to feel as awesome as I do on a normal day. Pfft, silly billies).

  • Avatar: The Legend of Korra came out yesterday and I was too drugged up to notice
  • Trying to eat with stitches in your mouth makes me look like a seagull with no shame
  • You get to eat a lot of ice-cream after oral surgery, so much so I actually think it's expected
  • Game of Thrones Season 2 is getting into motion faster than the first season
  • My mother had never seen the film Sixteen Candles before, which I have now fixed
  • I want so badly to eat a steak
  • Eating a piece of peperoni was the hardest thing I had to do this week
  • I don't understand why everyone thought Molly Ringwald was so attractive in the 80's
  • I wish I could go back and live in the 80's, synthesisers are so cool
  • I have no motivation to do anything and yet a lot of enthusiasm to do something
  • I really really want a steak
  • I think I've slept through most of the last three days
  • Hospitals are fun
  • Winter has finally started to poke its head out here in Brisbane!
  • As soon as I've finished watching the first two Korra episodes, I'm going to go back to being super bored
  • Kat Dennings is god damn gorgeous. Screw you Molly Ringwald, I'd turn gay for Kat
  • I look like a beaver with these swollen cheeks
  • The first thing I'm going to do when my stitches are gone is to eat a mother-f**king steak.


And I think that's all for now. Still probably not back to normal, but I'm stringing together thoughts that make sense to other people now. Either that or they are being super nice to me by not saying anything about my rambling. Good thing people never reply on these blogs, or else . . . I'd have something more interesting to do than sit here with an ice pack on my face.



I'm definitely going to discuss this at some point

No comments:

Post a Comment