Sunday, May 13, 2012

Things I've Learned This Week

Not much of an eventful week, entertainment wise anyway, but I still learned some intersting things none the less.

  • The actor who plays Theon Greyjoy in Game of Thrones is singer Lily Allen's little brother
  • I'm reading a series of novels now that my father read over twenty years ago
  • I'm very good at fantasising myself into any movie, no matter how ridiculous the film
  • I spend way too much time on the internet
  • I remembered why I stopped watching Naruto: The ridiculous amount of flashbacks in one single episode
  • I have missed listening to Blink 182 so damn much
  • Winter is almost here! I can feel the winds changing!
  • I should not have eaten so many cupcakes today
  • My cat is so fancy he enjoys páté 
  • He also has the ability to chew off my finger despite only have 1 good tooth
  • I now enjoy watching old horror movies just to laugh at their special effects and crappy directing
  • Even though Dark Shadows has been getting some bad reviews, I'm still going to go see it. Tim Burton is still Tim Burton
  • Daniel Radcliffe is the coolest nerd
  • I've had a second wind in my story writing and hope to have more of it completed soon
  • If I hear any more One Direction songs, I'm seriously considering hiring a hit man


 And in honour of Mother's Day, and the delicious cupcakes I made for my mother, here are some adorable deliciousness in the form of small cakes.

Om nom nom nom <3

No comments:

Post a Comment