Sunday, May 27, 2012

Things I've Learned This Week

Well this has been a non-productive week. Put not so unproductive to stop me learning things!

  • Tumblr is confusing as hell but I have one now, whatever it is supposed to do
  • While Glee may not be the greatest show ever, they sure do make some addictive sounding songs
  • Cory Monteith (Finn from Glee) looks like a mini Jason Segal (Marshal from How I Met Your Mother)
  • My brain thinks it's funny to give me sex dreams about random people I haven't thought of in years
  • I wish I knew someone awesome enough to learn swing dancing with me
  • Jazz will always be cool. Sorry hipsters. (I'm not really sorry, you guys are lame)
  • The Brisbane Zombie Walk has gotten so big it's turned into an all day festival of undead
  • Only 4 months until the Brisbane Zombie Walk
  • I think I have some sort of stationery fetish
  • I'm trying to convince hipsters that it's cool to wear clothing from the 1800's
  • If Community doesn't get six seasons and a movie, the person responsible is going to experience an unfortunate accident involving a sword
  • For most people leaving the house without their phone feels like leaving the house without a kidney: you might not need it, but you'd feel better if you had it
  • In less than a few weeks Game of Thrones will be finished for the year and I will begin feeling withdrawal
  • I may have a slight obsession with Chandler from Friends
  • Some idiots like to say "It's cold" when they are wearing open toed shoes or a pair of thongs in winter
  • I like to punch people who say "It's cold" when they are wearing open toed shoes or a pair of thongs in winter
  • One day I will own a sword
  • One day I will be arrested for attacking someone with a sword

 And that's pretty much it for this week. Until next time. . . uh . . . here's a picture of blue tongue lizard.

His name is Jeremy Von Fizbert the 3rd.

He's angry because he lost his monocle.

No comments:

Post a Comment