Friday, April 12, 2013

I've Got Beef

Okay, so here is the dealio.

My brand new computer is broken due to an oversight in the new Windows 8 operating system, so I am forced to use my laptop, which is far worse, until it is fixed. However, despite my laptop having the shittiest processor ever, the keyboard is immensely better than the super nice one I bought for my new computer.

Because my computer is taking so long to be fixed, I had to do two assignments (both due two days a part) which took a lot longer than I expected because of technical reasons. Now I have to study for two exams I'm not prepared for, while praying that my phone rings with the good news that my computer is fixed although I will probably have to reinstall every application to get it back the way I like it.

And of course, because I'm so stressed, work is becoming tedious. And because most facets of my life now seem pointless and time-consuming, my imagination is going into overdrive in order to keep my happy bubbly self.

I still have no idea why I googled "Crazy Cow" on images. I swear I had a reason but now I can't remember and I feel like making a blanket fort.

There is, however, good news everybody! I have regained confidence in my writing. I do this by reading simplistic memoirs or teenage romance novels which have some of the worst plot lines or nonsensical scenes and I just think "Holy cowballs, somebody actually payed money for this steaming pile of literary excrement." Sadly I am usually one of these people but what can I say? I'm young and stupid and so zoned out on stress related madness I don't even know what day it is.

Oh!! I just remembered why I was googling cows!

Because I've got BEEF! Aaaaah! Get it?!
That was moderately satisfying.

Now it's time to go back to finishing the last of my Easter eggs, watching the worst B-Grade horror movie I can find, and getting started on this blanket fort. If I can't make a fort, I will just have to make a snipers nest instead. Not as roomy but just as comfy. And perfect for firing nerf guns at your enemies.

I should probably check what day it is...

No comments:

Post a Comment