Saturday, July 19, 2014

Weird Al Is Still Relevant

Considering the fact I just finished writing a short story for the Queensland Young Writers Awards and am preparing for my final semester of uni I'm keeping my posts short and mostly based on the work of other people. Their achievements allow my laziness to continue. Everyone wins!

Good thing Weird Al Yankovic has decided to release some of the best parody songs this week and I can refer you to a better version of Blurred Lines emphasising the importance of grammar.


If you're interested in other amusing videos on the importance of proper grammar use, I can recommend this old, but still good, video by slam poet Taylor Mali.


Now I shall return to life for the next few days and hope I'll have more time to write soon. I have at least a year until the next season of Orange Is The New Black. That should be enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment