Saturday, February 28, 2015

I Have No Friends

It took me a while to see but I've come to the realisation that I have no friends.

Hooray?

It's not something I'm crying over, I have been noticing it for a while and my lifestyle isn't unsatisfying or anything; the only really annoying thing is I don't have anyone to accompany me to shows.

And I see a lot of shows.

The Brisbane Comedy Festival just started and I usually go to at least 3 shows. Now in case you don't know anything about comedians, they tend to pick on people for fun, and that fact that I have actually gone to a comedy show alone before and did not enjoy it as much as if I were sharing it with a friend, I REALLY need to get myself a buddy.

Boyfriends don't count.

I love my love unconditionally but he and I don't always share the same joys, which isn't unusual, it's just that he isn't as good as compromising as he thinks he is and I don't like forcing him into things I know he won't enjoy. You see my problem. So if you've got no partner, and no friends, what are you left with?

Desperation.

I'm considering taking a stuffed animal with me just so I can pretend I'm crazy. At least that's a judgement I can handle.

This would be my life and I am okay with that.



1 comment:

  1. I really enjoy reading this post. Thank you so much....

    ReplyDelete