Oh wonderful, another person has created another blog to share more thoughts on life. And surprise, surprise, they are being sarcastic about it!
In all seriousness, I am just another university student (college for people in different regions) venting their thoughts with an online outlet in the hopes someone will respond to their vaguely unique perspective on life. I should really stop writing this while watching 30 Rock; I'm starting to channel Tina Fey. Blerg.
I digress. This is just a short list of some of the things I may rant about in the near to I don't give a crap future:
- Zombie Apocalypse (plans, weapons and zombie defense in general)
- Other things that I will hopefully think of
So yeah I haven't thought this through that well and I just wanted to create a blog to be able to say "Hey I have a blog". So yes, I want to sound like a chauvinistic hipster. Did I mention I wear glasses? Oh yeah.
No comments:
Post a Comment