Facebook, duh.
I don't even know why I think someone is going to randomly chat to me on the stupid site but I go on it anyway to either stalk, irritate or entertain other people. Last night I chose irritate, but that somehow evolved into being entertaining.
It started with this:
No I didn't actually do this. As you can probably tell by the tag at the bottom I got it off the Memebase website. I loved it immediately because as anyone who has read this blog or has spent 36 seconds around me knows I love Chris Evans. Luuuurve him.
This is also closest I am ever going to get to the gorgeous man.
However, one of my friends who I hadn't talked to in a while thought I was a sad little lady for posting my sexy dream.
This needed to be fixed.
![]() |
| Now this WAS done by me |
Previously the guy had gone on and on about how attractive Emily Browning was, so I decided to be nice and make his sexy dreams come true. (I wasn't actually being nice, I was trying to piss him off light-heartedly).
He was not amused.
So then this happened:
Followed by this:
And finally, the one in which my skills truly shine, there was this:
I honestly don't care that I am putting his beautifully photo shopped face on the internet. I am damn good at it. Especially with that last one. I did well considering there isn't one damn picture of him not smiling and looking happy. I was going to do a Harry Potter one but couldn't find a single photo of him with a "Oh no, somebody murdered my parents and now I'm a wizard!" expression.
What's super funny is this isn't the first time it's happened.
Enter my friend Cecile!
I don't know how it got started, all I know is that someone (probably me I think) said "She has better facial expressions than Kristen Stewart".
CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!
![]() |
| Yeah okay this was pretty terrible |
![]() |
| But this one was better |
![]() |
| And this one was marvellous |
I just don't see how I don't have a job considering my talent for photoshop. If you ever need you face shopped into a move poster or specific photo scene, don't hesitate to contact me. I have the time.
No seriously I have the time. I was bored as s**t when I did these.
Bored.
As.
S**t.








No comments:
Post a Comment