Brain: Watcha doing?
Me: Trying to combine my superannuation accounts into one before all the money in them disappears from admin fees.
Brain: Dafuq is super nation?
Me: Superannuation is something your employer pays for you to use when you are old and can't work anymore.
Brain: So it's like retirement money?
Me: Pretty much.
Brain: Why don't you just use that money now and save later? Go buy something awesome like a solid gold toilet.
Me: That's ridiculous and no. This is important so hush up for a little while.
Brain: But this is so boooooooooooring. Can't we do something fun like play Killing Floor or watch Game of Thrones or something?
Me: No, I need to do this. One of my accounts is already completely gone. I lost $150 in less than a year.
Brain: Oh snap, that sucks. You could have bought a solid gold Legend of Zelda Triforce necklace for that much.
Me: Tell me about it. That necklace would be awesome. I'd be the coolest kid at school with that around my neck!
Brain: ... You're being sarcastic aren't you?
Me: Shut up and let me be an adult.
Brain: Ha! You? An adult? Pleeeease! You still wear beanies with ears on them
Me: That's because they look rad.
Brain: Rad?
Me: Radical?
Brain: You didn't grow up in the 80's, you aren't allowed to use those words. Only ninja turtles are allowed to use those words.
Me: WOULD YOU SHUT UP AND LE- F**k it I'm done with this crap. They can have my damn super. Where did you see that Legend of Zelda necklace?
Brain: That's the slacker spirit I know and love! TO THE INTERNET!
No comments:
Post a Comment