- You can get fake eyelashes for cars that look quite amusing. Just make sure you're car is a girl first or things could get weird between you and your now transvestite vehicle
- Seth McFarlane can sing better than Sinatra, and I will be buying his CD
- I am now attracted to Seth McFarlane
- The Secret World of Arriety is one of the most beautiful films I have ever seen
- I got bored of Star Wars: The Old Republic really fast
- Australian television is terrible
- Many Australians pirate television and movies
- The last two things are not unrelated
- The harmonica is a very cool instrument
- I want to learn the harmonica
- Will Wheaton tweets A LOT
- I am a giant child and never want to change
- I will be watching Disney and Pixar films far into my old age, children or no children
- My 60+ year-old university teacher is the coolest old guy to ever flip me off
- Waiting a week for new episodes of Game of Thrones is going to drive me insane
- Watching Star Wars 1-3 on Blu Ray still doesn't make Jar Jar Binks less annoying
- It does however make Ewan McGregor, Natalie Portman and Hayden Christensen more attractive
- I'm now attracted to Natalie Portman
- I'm really good at acting on a whim
- I'm really good at being impulsive
- I may have some impulse control issues
- There exists such a thing called Baconfest
For reading all of these you get a prize! Here is a picture of a cheesecake I made. It's lemon flavoured and was made using only my skilled two hands and all the ingredients and utensils also required to bake it. Can you believe that?!
| It's like an edible pacman! Waka waka waka! |
No comments:
Post a Comment