- I'm not the only one wondering what goes on in the mind of producers who make the decisions behind TMNT and the Mass Effect 3 ending. Someone put a lot of thought into it.
- The Hunger Games film was 'meh'. I actually prefer the books.
- I'm still angry they cancelled Firefly
- Everyone should watch Henry Rollins' Up For It
- I may be addicted to caramel
- Yelle + Madeon + Nathan Barnatt = Awesomeness
- Anchorman will never stop being funny
- The snake Harry Potter released when he was 11 turns out to be Voldemort's pet/horcrux Nagini. Mind = Blown
- It's really hard to stand up on a moving bus
- I still play pok'e'mon
- I still cheat at pok'e'mon
- I have an addiction to pepperoni
- For some reason this picture makes me laugh way more than I think it should
- The Plank is the longest and greatest classic slapstick comedy routine/film ever
- A cat can still catch a mouse even when he only has 1 good tooth
- I am going to be eating a lot of chocolate this week
And here is your reward for reading through my madness:
| It's a sandwich. That I made. With my non-feminist hands. |
Enjoy. But don't ever tell me to make a sandwich for you again. You only get one.
No comments:
Post a Comment