Now for the Thing I've Learned This Week:
- Rowan Atkinson looks pretty damn sexy in tights
- There are way too many Avengers related memes around at the moment, but I do enjoy them
- Titan the Robot is the best busker in the world
- Don't turn on a heater before you've cleaned the dust out of it. The smell of burnt dust is terrible
- If Johnny Bravo asked me out, I would totally say yes
- Blackadder will never stop being hilarious
- I actually do like Goyte, and have been listening to Eyes Wide Open on loop for 3 days
- Ozzy Osborne is awesome because he does things like this
- Chandler was the best character on friends. No argument.
- My father and I bond best while watching terrible movies and making fun of them
- I will be buying a bow some time in the future
- I will be buying a harmonica some time in the future
- Winter is almost upon Brisbane and I am getting excited because of it
- I need to think of something better to get my mother for Mothers Day than a Keith Urban CD
- I'm starting to compile a list of people I would punch in the face if given the chance
- I am the lord of procrastination and damn proud of it
Now I leave you with a picture of the cutest little flying robot ever to be imagined: Ed-E
| He shoots lazers! |
No comments:
Post a Comment