- The actor who plays Theon Greyjoy in Game of Thrones is singer Lily Allen's little brother
- I'm reading a series of novels now that my father read over twenty years ago
- I'm very good at fantasising myself into any movie, no matter how ridiculous the film
- I spend way too much time on the internet
- I remembered why I stopped watching Naruto: The ridiculous amount of flashbacks in one single episode
- I have missed listening to Blink 182 so damn much
- Winter is almost here! I can feel the winds changing!
- I should not have eaten so many cupcakes today
- My cat is so fancy he enjoys páté
- He also has the ability to chew off my finger despite only have 1 good tooth
- I now enjoy watching old horror movies just to laugh at their special effects and crappy directing
- Even though Dark Shadows has been getting some bad reviews, I'm still going to go see it. Tim Burton is still Tim Burton
- Daniel Radcliffe is the coolest nerd
- I've had a second wind in my story writing and hope to have more of it completed soon
- If I hear any more One Direction songs, I'm seriously considering hiring a hit man
And in honour of Mother's Day, and the delicious cupcakes I made for my mother, here are some adorable deliciousness in the form of small cakes.
![]() |
| Om nom nom nom <3 |

No comments:
Post a Comment