- Never take mental notes. You never remember mental notes. Take ACTUAL notes.
- Team America has forever made me repeat Matt Damon! every single time someone says his name
- Dark Shadows wasn't that great of a movie. It had the Depp, it had the Dark, it had the Helena and the Michelle but it was missing something essential: Good content
- Whoever said 'You never forget to ride a bike' was wrong; and I have the knee grazes to prove it
- If there is such a thing as a 'Literaturegasm' I have had one. It was amazing
- Community is the greatest television show ever because of their season three final episode of 8-bit awesome
- Seth Macfarlane (The guy who created Family Guy and American Dad) has made a movie. It. Looks. Amazing.
- Hollywood is so out of ideas they are willing to let Seth Macfarlane make a movie
- Seth Macfarlane is extra awesome for being able to make a movie
- I have to wait too damn long for Doctor Who's next season
- I now have over 60 new books to read
- By 'new' I mean I have not read them yet, because these books are old as hell
- Sometimes I wish I was a cyborg just so I could download music directly into my had. Maybe Apple will come up with something for that soon. iBorg?
- Horror movies from the 80's and 90's are hilarious
If you haven't noticed from the information provided above, I do like Seth Macfarlane quite a lot. You will too probably when you see this movie (It has Mark Wahlberg in it!):
No comments:
Post a Comment